For US teachers this is a great site for learning about continuing education from weekend workshops and free online courses to full-fledged degree programs, get the inside scoop on continuing education from industry experts. Learn about federal, state and local requirements, and explore dozens of resources specifically for professional development.
ACSI provides content-rich opportunities for educators to connect and collaborate through events, conferences, and ConNEXUS Premium sites.
- ACSI ConNEXUS: Continuing education that meets your needs—when you need it, where you need it.
- ConNEXUS Premium provides over 500 hours of courses in 40 topic-based channels designed to help educators address their continuing education needs.
- ACSI Europe provides online learning in the area of Christian education
Subscribe now and engage in ongoing, sustained professional learning with the tools to help you grow professionally and teach with excellence.
Graduate-Level Credit & Non-Credit Courses: Choose from over 190+ graduate-level continuing education courses for teacher salary progression and recertification. Now also available for non-credit professional development hours or their equivalent.
PD Online makes it easier and more affordable to learn directly from ASCD’s expert authors. Each course consists of succinct learning modules reflecting current outlooks on best practice.
- All courses are led by ASCD expert authors, world-renowned authorities on learning, teaching, and leading.
- Each course engages you in differentiated professional development, with a blend of learning media.
- Your online learning experience includes opportunities to tailor content to your learning needs and collaborate with colleagues through online discussion.
- An integrated learning management system (LMS) features administrator and learner (student) levels to help differentiate and manage how the courses are used.
Courses available in the following categories (followed by the number of courses in that category.)
- The Art and Science of Teaching (6)
- Assessment (17)
- Classroom Management (15)
- Common Core (31)
- Curriculum Development (17)
- Differentiated Instruction (10)
- Diversity (9)
- English Language Learners (17)
- Leadership/Community Building (13)
- Learning Theories (13)
- Literacy Strategies (29)
- Mobile Friendly (104)
- Reimagined (52)
- Special Populations (9)
- STEM Education (13)
- Technology (5)
Print-based and online continuing education courses. Graduate Credits or Clock Hours, Print-Based or Online Distance education, depending on what you prefer!
- Group discounts available.
- All materials included in course pricing.
- 21st Century Learning
- Culture and Language
- Early Childhood
- Educator Wellness
- Instructional Strategies
- Personalized Continuing Ed.
- Positive Behavior Supports
- Social Emotional Learning
- Special Populations
- State Specific & Hours Only PD
- Teaching Excellence
- Teaching in the Content Areas
- Not a Classroom Teacher?
Their mission is to train and equip personnel who provide educational assistance to families serving in international settings. PACE offers its members online resources related to key TCK/cross-cultural education topics, as well as opportunities for online interaction on key topics. It also offers a certification program through on-line training for cross-cultural education consultants.
- Intro to Education Consulting in Cross-Cultural Settings – 3 part course available for Graduate credit through a US university and continuing education credits through an international schools association (ACSI).
- Basics of Home Education
- Special Educational Needs
- Interpersonal skills for consulting and Teamwork
- Multilingualism Issues
program and has been teaching these teacher professional development courses for 8 years (previously with Colorado State University at Pueblo).
Our independent study self-paced format allows working teachers to take graduate courses any time of year without time restraints, traveling, or tech hassles. The TLC program is designed for K-12 teachers and educators who need, or are seeking license renewal and/or pay scale increases for their professional development. These courses are book based. They also include assignments that are classroom related.
Choose from a list of 34 online courses to meet your goals for professional development, continuing education, license renewal or to complete graduate credits for transfer to another university.
- Classroom Management
- Differentiating Instruction
- English Language Learners
- Educational Technology
- E-learning/Online teaching
- History/Social Studies
- Instructional Design
- Math Specialist
- Reading Specialist
- School Library Media Specialist
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM)
- Teaching Writing