Under certain circumstances ILC provides programs and services to students under 16 years of age and Ontario residents temporarily living outside Ontario. These programs are described in the Special Circumstances pamphlet that is available in English and French.
- 416.484.2704; 1.800.387.5512
- Year Founded
- Tuition Fees
- ILC courses are free for Ontario residents. The books are loaned to you.
- Other Fees
- You are responsible for paying postage to mail assignments to the teacher.
Send the correct application form to ILC.
- A teacher evaluates and grades assignments and ILC returns them to the student.
- 9-12 and non-credit adult basic education.
ILC offers standard curriculum as offered in Ontario schools. You can earn credits to obtain a high school diploma.
Courses are designated as basic, general or advanced level of difficulty. In order to receive your credit you must successfully complete all units of work and write and pass the final test.
- Teaching Helps
There are several ways to ge thelp from the teachers at ILC during your course. You can write, fax, e-mail or leave a voice mail on the Student Help Line, and a teacher will respond to your enquiry.
ILC will issue, on request, an Ontario Student Transcript for any completed ILC courses.
- Ontario Ministry of Education and Training