Sonlight was designed specifically for use by field missionaries. To reduce costs, there is the freedom to buy as much or as little of Sonlight Curriculum as wanted or needed. Since complete grade level packages do not need to be purchased, children at different levels can be combined for science and/or social studies. SLC offers complete grade level packages; it also offers History/Bible/Literature Programs K through 12.
- firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- (800) 903-1675
8042 S Grant Way
- Year Founded
- Tuition Fees
- PreK: $363; K: $687; 1-5: $713-$874; 6-8: $724-$934; 9-12: $839-$1062 (all based on All-Subjects pkgs)
- Other Fees
- Most material is non-consumable; a 2nd student can study the same grade for under $100. Materials and books may be bought individually.
- SLC encourages online communication with other homeschooling families for unbiased and expert advice through Sonlight Connections (https://www.sonlight.com/about/get-involved/connections/). Sonlight homeschool Advisors are available for help with choosing and using curriculum materials (https://www.sonlight.com/contact/advisors/).
- Preschool through Grade 12
Eclectic; based on award-winning literature; seeks to develop a love for learning; strong international and missionary emphasis from PreK up. Curriculum is unified on a history/geography theme with accent on biography.
World History and geography; hands-on math and science, and reading/phonics are emphasized from K up.
- Teaching Helps
Complete teacher’s guide/course manual/record book for each grade; science and art supplies; math manipulatives; and more.
Testing and records are the responsibility of the parents.