The JAARS Learning and Development team is offering the Learning that LASTS Virtual course.
This workshop requires a pre-orientation and full participation in the course. There may be assignments on the weekends and optional work time over lunch.
Course Dates and Times:
March 16 -19, 22-26 weekdays and some assignments on weekends and optional work time over lunch.
- 9:30-11:30 am EDT
- 1:30-3:30 pm EDT
Pre-orientation Dates and Times: Choice of one of the following dates.
- March 9: 9:30 – 10:30 am (EST)
- March 11: 3:00 – 4:00 pm (EST)
Workshop Course Rates:
- $75 USD per person for Wycliffe and affiliate organizations
- $100 USD per person for other organizations
- $40 USD charge for cancelling after March 2
- Full fee will be charged for no shows because this course is designed for a certain number of participants and no shows create logistical challenges
Please read the promo and overview for more information.
Registrations are currently being received. Note registration has two parts. Click on the following link to begin part 1 of the registration: