The Learning that LASTS Workshop will equip participants with basic skills for effectively designing and conducting interactive training. Participants will:
- Identify, analyze, and apply practical, creative techniques
- Explore and apply biblical attitudes and practices
- Collaboratively design powerful, stimulating and engaging tasks for your learners
- Explore and apply Biblical attitudes and practices
- Identify the motivational themes of a group
- Design powerful questions for stimulating dialogue
- Write objectives for impact, transfer, and learning
- Collaborate with others as teachers, designers, and learners
- Enjoy a variety of problem-posing teaching methods to engage learners, including video, drama, and music
- Apply guidelines for giving and receiving effective feedback
Deadline to register is August 24, 2021.
This workshop requires a pre-orientation and full participation in the course. There may be assignments on the weekends and optional work time over lunch.
Course Dates and Times:
October 5-8, 11-15 weekdays and some assignments on weekends and optional work time over lunch.
- 9:30-11:30 am EDT
- 1:30-3:30 pm EDT
Pre-orientation Dates and Times: (To Be Announced)
Workshop Course Rates:
- $75 USD per person for Wycliffe and affiliate organizations
- $100 USD per person for other organizations
You can download the Promo or open the Registration Form for more information, or contact Bryan Friesen.