Curriculum: College preparatory curriculum with available honors and innovation tracks. 98% of students go on to higher education. A flexible schedule is available. Honors, AP, & Dual Credit courses are offered in most subject areas./nl/nlBoarding: The boarding program accepts students for the 6-12th grad. There is campus housing available for 84 students. Countries represented over the years include China, Hong Kong, Switzerland, El Salvador, South Korea, Japan, Mexico, Taiwan, the United States, and Vietnam. The school creates a family atmosphere within contemporary houses. A structured environment during the week provides for academic excellence and study. Weekends allow for free time, social events, and sports.
- Kelly Adams, Admissions Director - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Tony Fajardo (Headmaster)
- over 900
- Please inquire directly to the school.
- Yes - Residential homes. See description for more details.
- School Year
- August 1 - June 1
- Sponsoring Organization
- Year Founded
- Cognia, ACSI, The Council on Educational Standards and Accountability, South Carolina Independent School Association, Small Boarding School Association