Curriculum: Lincoln School offers a typical U.S. college-preparatory program. It awards US High School Diploma, the Costa Rica Bachillerato Diploma and the International Baccalaureate Diploma. Instruction is in English with Spanish taught as a first or second language. Programs are available for students with certain special needs.
Extra-Curricular Activities: soccer, basketball, volleyball, drama, beginning/intermediate/advanced band, (Junior) National Honor Society, student exchange programs in the US and France, Math Olympics, and others.
Facilities: The 9-acre school campus includes 76 classrooms; several science laboratories; music, drama, and art rooms; a gymnasium; an infirmary; a cafeteria; elementary and secondary extensive technology support with 260 Dell computers in four labs; 35,000 volume library; playing fields; an administration building; a preschool building; a playground finished in 2001; Band and Chorus Room finished in 2001, and a new theatre, amphitheater, and three art studios completed in 1998.
- San Jose
- firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Daniel Allen (Director General)
- Please inquire directly for current rates.
- None available
- School Year
- Mid February-end of November.
- Sponsoring Organization
- Lincoln School is governed by the Assembly of Associates who then elect the Board of Directors.
- Year Founded
- Cognia, International Baccalaureate Organization