Curriculum: English, Maths, Science, Geography, History, Literature, Scripture, Music, Art, Craft, Computer Education, and PE are all included in the curriculum. UK, Canadian, and US textbooks are used in addition to the Zambian curriculum. Grade 7 and national exams are written as part of the Zambian school calendar. The school is committed to giving individual attention where possible to children who have learning disabilities or special educational needs.
Co-Curricular: A river-fed swimming pool is used by the children for most of the year, and the Sakeji River itself provides a playground for the children’s leisure time. Games and sports are structured and include soccer, volleyball, softball, and rounders.
Facilities: Equipment is modern and resources are up-to-date.
- firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Mr. Mark Ronald (Headmaster)
- Approx. US$900 per term (includes boarding fee).
- Sponsored boarding homes
- School Year
- Mid January to early December
- Sponsoring Organization
- Christian Missions in Many Lands; MSC Canada, Echoes of Service UK
- Year Founded
- Zambia Ministry of Education