Curriculum: Taejon CIS is an IB World School. College prep. Languages taught: French, Korean, Spanish. Staff Specialists: counselor, nurse. Special programs: Advanced placement, ESL, independent study. Special curricular activities: art, chorus, band, computer instruction. Tests given: SAT, SSAT, PSAT, ACT, TOEFL. Activities include music, drama, publications, worship, festivals, concerts, community service.
Sports: Teams compete in tennis, volleyball, basketball, cross-country, swimming and soccer. Residence trips include rock climbing, hiking, sledding, bowling, ice skating, snow skiing /boarding, trips to beach, sporting events, etc…
Facilities: The 10.5 acre campus is located in the center of Daejeon, a rapidly developing city with a population of 1.6 million. Info tech, 2 computer labs, 2 libraries, gymnasium, middle and high school buildings, adm.building, 3 onsite dorms, 3 offsite dorms and more….
- email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Michael Moimoi (Head of School)
- Elementary=$4,840; Middle=$5,920; Secondary=$6,820;
- Capacity: 150 students
- School Year
- Mid August to end May
- Sponsoring Organization
- Missions; governed by appointed and elected board of trustees
- Year Founded
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), Boarding accredited by ACSI (Association of Christian Schools International), Three-Programme IB World School (PYP, MYP, and DP)