- Training Course
- Staff Engagement
- Managing/Leading People
- Manager core skills
- Course Description
This course is designed to support managers (any one who supervises someone else) in their role of interacting with their staff. As a result of this course, learners will be able to:
- Define the leadership role in engaging with staff.
- Identify the aspects of the godly role of being a leader.
- Explain how SIL defines staff engagement.
- Explain the different aspects of the staff engagement cycle.
- Target Audience
- Anyone in SIL that supervises others
- Required For...
- Not required by SIL, but may be required by one's supervisor
- Open To...
- Similar Organizations
- None. May need access to website granted.
- Global HR: PL&D
- Leadership Development Co-Director
- Last Revision
- March 1, 2020
- Delivery Method(s)
- Digital Course
- Delivery Location
- Delivery Notes
Leaders can go through the whole course in sequence or review selected topics.
- Follow-Up Method(s)
- Follow-Up Notes
Last Updated: February 20, 2020